Shri Prajna

Shri Prajna
Live Like a Bird...

Monday, April 3, 2017



" This place is very close to my heart like the wet land, I have reached the place @1.30midnight, today morning all Raju Anna,  His wife Sugirtha,  Sasi, Cyril Father, Ama Father all has given me a warm welcome,  I forgot the difficulties of yesterday's travel,  the first time came alone went for a long loop walk it was nice, regularly I use to sit on a place where the people be worshipping small gods, the God is just in an open place it has no roof for rain nd so shadow for sun,  which God's are very close to my heart,  the people nowadays keeping gods in a prison,  they are exhibiting,  ok leave it, I sat nd read a short real story  the story of Muthiyamma,,,

Her Name is Kalyani, she was born in Kerala,  got married with a drunker, he is  unkind nd very often he troubles her like anything,  they got 3 children,  one day he has beaten her, he took their two elder children nd left her with the last one, her brother came nd took Muthiyamma (kalyani) with him..

 After that she was searching her two children but she couldn't find them,  but the husband got two wives nd nine children, Muthiyamma brought her daughter Malathi with lot of struggles nd pain,  Malathi got married got  three Babies at her age of 20 her husband died suddenly, Hearing this Muthiyamma's first son came nd stayed along with them.. NOW Muthiyamma the uneducated is the only strong roof for all nd she is very kindly strongly taking care of every one her Daughter,  Son, his wife, their children nd grand daughters.. Years were passing leaving some experiences in life,  she heard of her (Muthiyamma) husband was struggling with cancer soon he died...

When the last Grand Daughter  was asking Muthiyamma  "" Why u didn't remove the Thali (mangalsutra) Muthiyamma replies showing not any expressions,  my dear grand children if it could be done,  I would have done this as soon as he left me, NOT NOW,  when I die DON'T REMOVE IT,  I go as a Sumangali Itself,  she said... After few years Muthiyamma   died, the author of this story writes, Muthiyamma has taken for burying,,,, The Thali which resembles a small seed of cucumber was on her Neck...

 Suddenly the weather got changed as chill,,I started back to my place, came through orange orchids small kids were crossing me with a smile said "" Hii"...

No comments:

Post a Comment