Shri Prajna

Shri Prajna
Live Like a Bird...

Thursday, July 9, 2020


It's so enchanting
I'm trapped and drawing
Here for everyone want to see
They don't notice How far away i am
From everyone and everything
Silly to have gambled
With my heart out on the line
I guess that's just the way it goes
But I'm holding on
I know a day will come
WHEN I CAN BE MYSELF AGAIN
And hope someone will love me
When this story ends
Round in circles
Pointless wandering
And the crowds lines up again
Give a smile girl
You make them Happy
Bring your parents, bring your friend
Silly that a main attraction
Would long ao much for love
I guess that's just the way it goes
But I'm holding on
I KNOW A DAY WILL COME
When I can be myself againAnd i hope someone will love me
When this story ends
If some one could Someone right for me
Finds a way
To take me home again
I believe it
One day i will be home.....
Still I'm searching Round in circles
While the crowd lines up
Again....

A song from The little mermaid....


No comments:

Post a Comment